Thursday, June 4, 2009

RIP David Caradine. So sad when someone feels they cannot go on. No one else can ever tell what really is going on in someone else's head.

I wonder if Isreal is worried about now? I really kind of wonder what are we up to?

We had a weather event today, it was freaky. Within minutes a downpour like you would not believe, and winds. When I left my home it was not even sprinkling by the time I got 10 min down the road, it was hard to see where I was going. A three car accident in the oncoming lanes, one on its side with someone on top trying to help the person inside. When I got to the Dr. office it was raining so hard I was soaked by the time I got in. They were worried thier roof would collapse, tomorrow they will be closed because the lab and radiology is not funtioning now because of collapsing roof and flooding. Guess I will go to thier other office to get blood drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment